Day and Night Functionality
Thanks to a low-glow black 40-LED flash that is invisible to game and other hunters, the 119467C Trail Camera can capture images in total darkness with a range of 36 feet. Meanwhile, the motion activated PIR sensor has a day/night range of 45 feet. As soon as the sensor is activated the camera snaps pictures or begins recording video with a fast two-second trigger speed. The camera is capable of taking high-definition videos with 1280x720 pixels of up to 60 seconds with audio recordings, 8-megapixel individual still images, and multi-frame images of up to three shots. Add in Field Scan Mode that uses time-lapse technology to take images automatically at preset time intervals, operating simultaneously with the motion activated camera functions, and you will dramatically increase your field coverage.
Designed for long scouting stints, the 119467C Trail Camera offers up to one year of battery life and can store plenty of images thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility. The camera mounts on any stationary object of your choosing with an adjustable web belt and a 1/4-20 socket. The weatherproof camera is designed to stay out in the field in all weather conditions, so that you can maximize your time in the field.
Time-lapse technology automatically snaps images at pre-set intervals so you can see game movement within a larger area.
- 2.4-inch full-color LCD display
- High-quality, 8-megapixel full-color image resolution
- Invisible nighttime flash with 40 low-glow LEDs
- Flash range: 36 feet
- Temperature and moon phase stamp
- Motion activated day/night PIR auto-sensor
- PIR Sensor range: 45 feet
- Adjustable PIR (Low/Medium/High)
- Two second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: one second to 60 minutes
- Multi-image mode: one to three images per trigger
- HD Video: captures action with 1920x1080 pixels
- Video Resolution: Widescreen, 1280x1080p
- Videos also record audio
- Video length: programmable from one to 60 seconds
- Field Scan Time Lapse Mode with Simultaneous Live Trigger: takes images at pre-set intervals of one minute to 60 minutes, within the hours of your choice--at the same time as using the motion activated sensor.
- Weatherproof construction prevents rain from soaking in
- Temperature range: -5 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mounts with adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot supports up to 32GB
- Power: 4 to 12 AA batteries (not included); external power compatible
- Battery Life: up to one year per batteries set
- Dimensions: 3.5 by 5.5 inches
- Model: 119467C
- Optional built-in image viewer offers wide screen video and zoom viewing functions