The Bushnell Trophy Cam offers 8 MP high-quality full color resolution. This Trophy Cam™ is super-tuned with advancements that will turn the industry, and that big deer, on its ear. Its still leading the way with up to 1-year battery life and 1-second trigger speed, plus now gives you the big picture of game movement with Field Scan time-lapse technology. New time-lapse technology automatically snaps images at present intervals of one minute to one hour, within the hours of your choice. Field Scan provides long-range observation of your hunting ground and a much larger coverage area, because it's not triggered by game. It's like glassing your spot without having to be there. For a more vivid viewing experience, we've added audio record to the video mode. You can also record more images and video than ever thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility. The t temperature range is -5 to 140 degrees F. The PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 feet (Low/Medium/High). Features adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket/SD card slot.
Compact and efficient, the 3.5 by 5.5-inch 8-Megapixel Trophy Cam 119446C Trail Camera from Bushnell is your 24-hour eyes in the woods. Thanks to a 32-LED flash, the 119446C Trail Camera can capture images in total darkness with a range of 45 feet. The motion activated PIR sensor also has a day/night 45-foot range and automatically snaps pictures with a fast one-second trigger speed. Capable of taking widescreen, VGA, and QVGA videos of up to 60 seconds with audio recordings, 8-megapixel individual still images, and multi-frame images of up to three shots, the 119446C Trail Camera provides excellent coverage of game movement. Add in Field Scan Mode that uses time-lapse technology to take images automatically at preset time intervals, operating simultaneously with the motion activated camera functions, and you will dramatically increase your field coverage. Designed for long scouting stints, the 119446C Trail Camera offers up to one year of battery life and can store plenty of images thanks to 32GB SD card compatibility. The camera mounts on any stationary object of your choosing with an adjustable web belt and a 1/4-20 socket. The weatherproof camera is designed to stay out in the field in all weather conditions, so that you can maximize your time in the field.
Key Features and Specifications:
Time-lapse technology automatically snaps images at pre-set intervals so you can see game movement within a larger area.
- Black and white text LCD display
- High-quality, 8-megapixel full-color image resolution
- Invisible nighttime flash with 32 LEDs
- Motion activated day/night PIR auto-sensor
- 45-foot flash and sensor range
- Adjustable PIR (Low/Medium/High)
- One second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: one second to 60 minutes
- Multi-image mode: one to three images per trigger
- Widescreen, VGA, QVGA video resolution with audio
- Video length: programmable from one to 60 seconds
- Field Scan Time Lapse Mode with Simultaneous Live Trigger: takes images at pre-set intervals of one minute to 60 minutes, within the hours of your choice--at the same time as using the motion activated sensor.
- Weatherproof construction prevents rain from soaking in
- Temperature range: -5 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mounts with adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot supports up to 32GB
- Power: 4 to 8 AA batteries (not included); external power compatible
- Battery Life: up to one year per batteries set
- Dimensions: 3.5 by 5.5 inches
- Model: 119446C